The camelina plant, a source of cooking oil for ce
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) today announced that
In a study in mice and human cells, Johns Hopkins
Dundee, UK, 14th January 2021 – Ubiquigent Limit
Drug firm Strides Pharma Science on Friday said it
A microplate or microtiter plate (spelled Microtit
Hydrofluoric acid is an extremely corrosive and hazardous chemical. If accidentally spilt on the skin, it can penetrate deep into the skin and destroy the tissue layers and even the bones. Working with such a hazardous chemical requires utmost care. So, in order to provide safety and accuracy in Hydrofluoric Acid dispensing, Microlit designed the state-of-the-art, high precision bottle top dispenser- MICROLIT LENTUS™.
MICROLIT LENTUS™ is engineered with carefully selected & tested materials for use with Hydrofluoric Acid. Because of its specialised make, this dispenser can easily be used to handle high-purity media. When high purity materials are dispensed using MICROLIT LENTUS™ post the requisite equipment cleaning, they release virtually no metal ions. This makes the dispenser suitable for trace analysis.
The excellent chemical compatibility of MICROLIT LENTUS™ with the strongest acids, bases, solvents and high purity media, makes it ‘One Dispenser for All Applications’.
• EasyKnob™- A specially designed volume adjustment knob that allows 180° rotation for easy & effortless volume setting.
• Re-circulation Valve- Prevents the loss of reagents during purging by re-directing them into the mounted bottle thus facilitating bubble-free dispensing.
• Springless Valve™- Facilitates smooth & jam-free functioning.
• FlexiNozzle™- An adjustable delivery nozzle which offers a high degree of flexibility, facilitating easy dispensing in demanding laboratory conditions.
• Glass Manufacturing- For glass etching/ engraving, polishing, manufacturing of crystal glass
• Sample Digestions- Soil sample analysis, trace metal analysis
• Petroleum Industry- Catalyst, HF alkalization to improve octane number
• Metallurgy- Production of aluminum, steel, separation of minerals from ores
• Refrigerants Production
To know more about the product, send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8081461996.