ELISA for the detection of Hepatitis B surface antigen HBsAg in human serum or plasma by Oscar Medicare Pvt Ltd
- Post By : Kumar Jeetendra
- Source: OSCAR MEDICARE
- Date: 20 May,2019
Oscar Medicare Delhi India based in-vitro diagnostic kits manufacturing company offered a range of Rapid tests, ELISA Kits, Serology Kits, Haematology Reagents, Biochemistry reagent kits etc.
HBsAg ELISA is intended to be used for the detection of hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) in human serum or plasma.
HBsAg ELISA is a solid phase Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) that employs highly purified, high affinity monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to HBsAg having reactivity for both ad and ay subtypes to detect HBsAg.
The kit HBsAg ELISA has following components:
- Coated microwells: Microwells coated with monoclonal anti-HBsAg antibodies.
- Positive control: HBsAg positive and HIV / HCV non-reactive serum diluted in stabilizer solution with preservatives.
- Negative control: Inactivated and stabilized human serum non reactive for HIV-1 and HIV-2, HBsAg and HCV.
- Conjugate: Polyclonal anti-HBsAg conjugated to HRP. 21 X.
- Conjugate dilution buffer: Buffered solution containing proteins and preservative.
- Substrate: Solution containing Tetramethyl benzidine (TMB) and hydrogen peroxide. Ready to use.
- Wash buffer: Buffer containing surfactants (20 X). To be diluted 20 times with distilled or deionized water.
- Stop solution: Diluted sulphuric acid.
- Microwell holder.
For more information feel free to write:
C- 59/1, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- 2, New Delhi – 110020 (India).
rnEmail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org,